By joining the Finno-Ugrian Society you
- get a -50% discount on our publications at Tiedekirja
- can network with researchers in the field and stay on top of the latest findings and developments
- become a part of the tradition of the 137 year old society!
How to join
- fill the form below or contact us at email@example.com
- pay the membership fee to the Society's account: FI82 1016 3000 0774 65 (Nordea). The membership fee is 40 €, 20 € for students.
Your application will be processed once we have received the membership fee payment. The membership applications are processed monthly in our meetings. Once we have confirmed your membership, a membership diploma will be sent to you by mail.